The pages in this section provide information on the standards and guidelines for the BC Geographic Warehouse (BCGW).
- Data Classification and Hierarchy describes the way data is grouped in the BCGW, and related presentations in iMap and the Layer Library in ArcGIS.
- Data Delivery refers to the way the DataBC Program receives data that is being published in the BCGW.
- Data Replication Using FME describes the replication mechanisms for refreshing or updating data in the BCGW.
- Data Standards describes how to sturucture your data for publishing in the BCGW.
- Layer File Presentation provides guidance on how to build ArcGIS layerfiles for presentation in iMap and the Layer Library in ArcGIS.
- Roles and Responsibilities describes the required persons and how they are involved in the Data Delivery process.