BC GEOGRAPHIC WAREHOUSE PUBLICATION WORKFLOW FOR VENDORS
|Vendors||Business Analysts||Business Portfolio Managers||Application Administrators|
The pages in this section provide information on the standards and guidelines for the BC Geographic Warehouse (BCGW) predominantly for vendors.
Data Classification and Modelling
- Data Classification and Hierarchy describes the way data is grouped in the BCGW, and related presentations in iMap and the Layer Library in ArcGIS.
- Data Standards describes how to structure your data for publishing in the BCGW.
- Proxy Creation describes the naming standard for oracle Proxies as well as the process to have one created.
- Role Naming & Creation describes how to name an oracle role.
- Data Delivery refers to the way the DataBC Program receives data that is being published in the BCGW.
- MDSYS Extents provides examples of how to calculate MDSYS extents.
Replication or ETL
- Data Replication describes the replication mechanisms for refreshing or updating data in the BCGW.
- FME Framwork describes howcreate FMWs with the Framework.