Skip to main content
- AGO’s ability to provide features that support access by the visually impaired depends on the selected template.
- With customization SMK can identify basic relationships between features.
- AGO’s ability to make predictions depends on the complexity of the analytical model. AGO has limited capabilities - we suggest adding ArcMap or Pro.
- The ability to access certain features (re-symbolize layers, perform custom printing) is only available to site authors.
- IMF2’s feature to collect data requires the development of a customized workflow.
- IMF2 and AGO both requires ArcGIS REST services for editing. This can be achieved through customization.
- Possible with a high-level of customization.
- The ability to make customizations and configurations requires a developer skill-set.
- CWM configurations are achieved through configuration of a JSON file. In the future a wizard library to pull from may be available.
- Available indirectly through REST/WMS/WFS.
- Depends on where it is deployed. Exported sites can be hosted anywhere - in Canada or elsewhere.
- Configuration is required to prevent SMK users from downloading datasets presented in WFS format.
- Requires an iStore request to increase server capacity as such increases capacity has delays and is not automatically responsive to demand.
- AGO requires a license for each user access. These licenses are an additional cost.
- • IMF2 - Achieved by creating a launch page that requests approved credential access to the URL at which the application is hosted. • SMK - can respect layer level security of data in the BCGW. For other data storage locations, it depends on architecture.
- If data should not be downloaded by end-users WFS should not be considered. WFS supplies the data in a vector format which allows anyone, with the required knowledge, to scrape data as it is displayed
- SMK will only export attribute files in a KML format.
- Skill-set required is driven by the level of configuration and customization.